Genealogy and Coronavirus?
It’s a different world. Coronavirus has affected families in many ways. I expect that people will think of time and history as before Coronavirus or after 2020. The saddest part is that many are saying goodbye to loved ones. We hold our family close.
The hopes that become apparent in this paradigm shift are many. Humanity needs hope. We also need to change how we live on this earth, a literal life boat that holds us all. We hope…
- that we continue to hold our family close
- that we respect the plight of the poor and the elderly
- that race becomes invisible
- that people realize we are very dependent upon our neighbors
- that good government becomes a priority in everyone’s mind
- that respect for the earth and mankind is renewed
A Lighter Note
I must end on a lighter note, and something for the genealogist in us all. With many young families spending a lot of time at home, we are sure to see a new baby boom in 2021.
We hold our family close.